FatFractal customer forums

Author Topic: Change directory path  (Read 196 times)

alex4pmi

• View Profile
Change directory path
« on: May 09, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »
Hello,

I'm new to FatFractal. I'm trying to take over a project that someone was working on using FF.

We are trying to clean up code repo at the moment, because it was a bit of a mess, and it appears that I've done something that no longer reflects my changes on the development environment.

I basically changed the path to the code repo on the local environment and couldn't figure out how to tell the local environment to change the source of where the code should be. From what I gather, I believe issuing the command ffef deploylocal from the root path of where the code base is should deploy the code to the local environment's http engine. I did that and it didn't seem to take the changes that I made on the new repo. Now I can't seem to get the engine to look at changes made in the old source path either. I issued the same command on the root of the old repo.

Also I also issued the command ffef newapp applicationname domain as well on the new repo's directory, but that didn't seem to do anything.

I'm sure it's a mistake on my part but I can't seem to figure out a way to fix this. Please help.

Thanks.

Copyright © FatFractal customer forums